Batteries on your Used Bendi Forklift or Used Flexi Forklift are very important and increasing are becoming one of the most overlooked components in terms of maintenance. What this points to is that a lot of batteries will expire before their time is up, and the cost of replacing these batteries can be very expensive. We offer a few tips that will help extend the battery on your articulated forklift.
Replacing the Water
- Use clean water with as small a mineral content as possible on your used bendi or used flexi truck.
- Confirm each cell has water in it.
- You should not overfill the battery cells with water place above the plates only around 1 inch.
Charging the Battery
- Always charge the battery at its lowest point, say around 10% as overcharging can shorten a battery lifespan.
- Do not leave your Bendi Truck or Flexi Truck for over a month without charging as this will reduce the lifespan and permantly reduce performance. You should charge it once a week minimum.
Used Bendi Forklift Trucks and Used Flexi Forklift Trucks Batteries are not cheap and replacing them can be expensive, we advise you do the above preventative maintenance as standard and this will help your battery lifeframe.